Encompassing the solid approaches for needs including retirement, elder care, and college expenses; an effective implementation of goals requires a structured plan.
- Financial Planning: An Overview
- Whatever your age, marital or family status, or financial situation, we can work with you to create a plan designed to meet your short- and long-term financial needs and objectives.
Do you need a plan for your retirement? How about one for taking care of your elderly parents? You might need one for passing an inheritance to your children, or planning for their college education.
We abide by a step-by-step financial planning process to create a plan that best works for you.
- Financial Planning: The Steps
- Our process consists of five distinct segments: Discovery, Analysis, Develop, Implement and Monitor.
Step 1: Discovery
- Discuss Goals and Gather Data
- Determine Financial Priorities
- Identify Comfort Zone and Risk Tolerance
Step 2: Analysis
- Analyze Current Financial Situation Based on Priorities and Goals
- Consider Economic Conditions and Predictions
- Develop Potential Solutions to Meet Goals
Step 3: Develop Strategy
- Execute Plan Development
- Choose Appropriate Investments
- Integrate Plan and Investments into Unified Strategy
Step 4: Implement Strategy
- Present Strategy
- Determine Specific Action Steps
- Implement Recommendations
Step 5: Monitoring & Follow-Up
- Compare Plan Results versus Plan Goals
- Determine if Plan Still Meets Needs
- Monitor and Follow-Up on Regular Basis
By following this critical step-by-step process, a personalized financial plan is developed just for you. Since most people’s lives are ever-changing, we monitor and adjust your plan accordingly.
Investing involves risk and you may incur a profit or loss regardless of strategy selected.