Whether you are self-employed, a small business owner, or operate a larger corporation with multiple employees, determining appropriate retirement plan solutions takes specialized expertise.
- Establishing a Retirement Plan
- To attract professional and loyal employees, competitive businesses need to have a retirement plan for their workforce. Whether it’s a SIMPLE, SEP or 401(k), today’s employees expect some type of retirement plan. There are so many different types of plans to choose from, and each has unique features that are appropriate for some employers but not others. It is important that you select and implement the plan that best suits your needs, the needs of your business, and the needs of your employees. However, we’ve found that top management usually doesn’t have the time or the expertise to create, operate and maintain a retirement plan.
That’s where IFS comes in. Our team can do all these things for your company. We can determine what plan suits your needs, recommend investment options and vendors and maintain a plan that will limit your liability. We will conduct on-site education and training sessions with you and your employees. A good plan can only be successful when everyone understands the benefits and options.
Whether you’re self-employed, a small business owner or a larger corporation with multiple employees, consider setting up one of the following types of plans:
- Payroll deduction IRA plan
- Simplified employee pension (SEP) plan
- SIMPLE IRA plan
- SIMPLE 401(k) plan
- 401(k) plan
- Profit-sharing plan
- Money purchase pension plan
- Age-weighted profit-sharing plan
- New comparability plan
- Thrift/savings plan
- Defined benefit plan
- Target benefit plan
- Cash balance plan
- Employee stock ownership plan (ESOP)
- Keogh plan (a qualified retirement plan established by a self-employed individual or partnership)
Let IFS put a plan into perspective for you.
- Additional Institutional Services
- Through Raymond James, the IFS team offers a full array of capital market services complemented by strategic advice and planning for every stage of the business life cycle. As one of North America’s leading full-service firms, Raymond James can provide:
- Investment banking – With deep industry expertise to back up our full-service investment banking capabilities, we’re driven by a commitment to senior banker focus and supported by hundreds of specialized experts within nine growth-oriented industry practices.
- Public finance – Our public finance group has in-depth experience and expertise in providing financing solutions for and serving as senior manager on a broad range of tax-exempt issues, including general obligation, airports, utilities, higher education, school districts and healthcare.
- Equity capital markets – For more than 40 years, Raymond James has combined focused research, powerful distribution, and solid investment banking advice to serve the needs of growth companies and investors.
- Fixed income capital markets – Founded in 1962, the Raymond James Fixed Income Capital Markets division is one of the largest of any firm off Wall Street – ranking among the nation’s top underwriters of new issue agencies and municipal securities. The firm has also been established in Europe for over 25 years and has offices in London, Paris, Dusseldorf, Brussels and Geneva.
Raymond James consistently receives recognition from the industry and its peers. The IFS team is so fortunate to have access to the resources of Raymond James, one of the largest financial services companies.
Raymond James has grown to become a well-respected, widely recognized multinational firm with distinct business units that serve a variety of clients, from individuals and small business owners to municipalities and major corporations.